The Mariposa Program is a gender specific intensive outpatient treatment for women who are struggling with intimacy and relationship issues.
• Group therapy 3 times per week for 8 weeks (24 sessions)
• Individual therapy (4 sessions)
• Intake assessment
• Psychological testing (Beck’s, & Millon)
• Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
• Recovery Materials
• Family and Couples workshop covered by insurance; additional co-pays may apply. For cash paying clients, an additional charge will be assessed.