The Oasis Program: Intensive Outpatient Alcohol, Drug, and Co-Occurring Disorders Program
Our alcohol and drug outpatient treatment program focuses on substance addictions along with mental health issues, trauma, and cross-addictions. Our program is individualized to meet each person’s unique needs.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Group, along with individual therapy for people who wish to examine and change their relationship with drugs and alcohol. Mental health, trauma, and cross addiction issues are also explored. Clients learn about sobriety and explore changes and obstacles likely to be encountered in a life of recovery.
The Program Features:
- Screening and planning for detoxification needs
- Psychiatric Assessment and medication management
- Groups and individual counseling
- Psycho-education, experiential, and process groups
- Auricular Acupuncture
- Family in Recovery Workshop
- Spiritual Direction
- 12-step group in house for current and past clients
- Program materials
- 12 hours/week, 8 – 12 weeks
Phase II Continuing Care
This program builds on previously completed treatment and continues to offer guidance, identify recovery issues, and build support networks. Group and individual counseling. Clients are eligible for Phase II Continuing Care upon successful graduation of Phase I of the program.
- 3 hours/week, 10 weeks